Friday, August 18, 2017

I've Published A Book!!

Hey everyone, I'm back! And for some self-promotion!!

Okay, so I kinda suck. A couple months ago I made a post about how I was going to get back into blogging, and then I . . . didn't. *whoops* sorry

I really did plan on blogging more, but then I got to study abroad and my days were filled with traveling and planning other trips to take. I don't have much excuse for this summer, except that I was working on this - my very own self-published collection of short stories! I want to use every platform available to me to spread the word, so feel free to share this along.

Here is the lovely cover


^ That's my name! On my book! Squee!!


Bonus - it's currently free on Amazon! So if you want to take a chance on it, just click this link and download it for the very small price of absolutely no money. If you read it cool, if you don't, just as cool - just know it's there, and for a limited time will not cost you anything to read (it's free until 8/22, then bumps back up to $2.99 - so get it while it's hot!). And if you read it and want to leave a review, well, that'd be pretty freaking awesome. 

Here's the link again: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074WHNXS9/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1503025866&sr=8-1&keywords=from+the+blue+room+girardi


Thank you in advance! Here's a picture of an adorable baby pup to brighten up your day ~



*he's totally reaching for my new book*

No comments:

Post a Comment